Family Empowerment Network (FEN)
Peer Support, Education & Advisory Opportunities for Parents and Caregivers
Hillside Family of Agencies is Family-Driven with a deep understanding that families are expert partners in the care of their children and should be given a decision-making role in the care of their children. Family-Driven Care accomplishes the following:
- Builds on family strengths.
- Honors cultural diversity and family traditions.
- Supports the child in learning about and participating in his/her care and decision-making.
- Encourages family-to-family and peer support.
- Develops policies, practices, and systems that are family-friendly and family-centered in all settings.
- Celebrates successes!
Hillside Family of Agencies’ Family Empowerment Network is entrusted with empowering families, alumni, staff and community partners in promoting Family Driven/Youth Guided, Culturally Competent and Trauma Informed Care. Hillside’s Family Empowerment Network (FEN) provides:
- Multiple forums for advisory opportunities on program, agency, regional and state level policy and strategic decisions.
- networking opportunities with families, staff and leadership
- educate families, staff and leadership through the sharing of information and resources
Visit Hillside’s Family Resources services and programs
FEN Monthly Round Table Meetings – Please Join Us!