What is Care Management?
Hillside Care Managers are trained to ensure effective coordination of all services (behavioral health, medical and social services, and more) for the enrolled adult or child. This coordination makes it easier for people with chronic conditions to receive the right mix of preventive services—improving their overall health, decreasing the need for acute-care interventions, and controlling healthcare costs.
How It Works
- After an individual, family, provider or school contacts Hillside, we will help determine whether the adult or child is eligible
- If eligible, they are assigned a Hillside Care Manager who will meet regularly with the individual or family to assess their ongoing needs and review their current services
- The Care Manager follows the progress of the participant’s care, and coordinates between the individual/family and other providers to ensure the best possible mix of services is received
Hillside Care Management is built around six Core Services that support all aspects of care:
- Comprehensive Care Management
- Care Coordination and Health Promotion
- Comprehensive Transitional Care
- Patient and Family Support
- Community/Social Service Referrals
- Linking Services Via Health Information Technology
Why Hillside Care Management?
Hillside is uniquely positioned to offer comprehensive care management. Our Care Managers are connected to a variety of community supports and resources, and partner with individuals, families and providers to give eligible adults and children the best opportunity for a healthier, happier future.
Questions? Call Today
- Now Available for Adults and Children
- Free for Qualifying Medicaid-Eligible Individuals