What is a Health Home?
A model of coordinated care
A Health Home is not a place. It’s the name for a process in which all medical, behavioral health and social services are coordinated through a single source.
The key to the Health Home model is your Hillside Care Manager. This individual is your partner in health – they work with you to ensure your questions are answered and that you or your child receives the appropriate care:
- Make sure service providers are working together
- Identify any new services that may be helpful
- Provide access to all of the services you or your child may need
- Ensure services are not duplicated or neglected
By helping you navigate complicated networks of care, a Hillside Care Manager can help you find the path to a happier, healthier life.
Questions? Call Today
- Now Available for Adults and Children
- Free for Qualifying Medicaid-Eligible Individuals