Hillside Care Management Services are free of charge for any adult or child who meets the program’s eligibility criteria. To be eligible, an individual must be enrolled in Medicaid and have the following qualifying conditions:
- One diagnosis of complex trauma (children only), HIV/AIDS, serious mental illness, or serious emotional disturbance (children only);
- Two or more chronic conditions, including:
- Alcohol and substance abuse
- Mental health condition
- Hypertension or other cardiovascular disease
- Diabetes or other metabolic disease
- Asthma or other respiratory disease
- Obesity (BMI above 85th percentile)
- The individual must reside or receive services in one or more of the following counties: Allegany, Cattaraugus, Cayuga, Chautauqua, Chemung, Cortland, Erie, Genesee, Livingston, Madison, Monroe, Onondaga, Ontario, Orleans, Oswego, Schuyler, Seneca, Steuben, Tioga, Tompkins, Wayne and Yates.
To find out more about these criteria, and to learn if a specific child may be eligible, contact us today.
Questions? Call Today
- Now Available for Adults and Children
- Free for Qualifying Medicaid-Eligible Individuals