Data Driven Outcomes
The services provided by Hillside Family of Agencies incorporate data-driven methods that allow us to continuously review our performance and to measure true and meaningful impact. Thanks to this emphasis on measurement, Hillside can offer effective practice solutions that create the best possible outcomes with the highest value.
Outcomes at a Glance – FY 2014-2015
- 71% of youth were in a permanent living situation at the time of their discharge from select Hillside programs.
- 99% of youth respondents 6-12 months post-discharge reported no psychiatric hospitalizations.
- 97% of youth respondents 6-12 months post-discharge avoided detention or incarceration.
- 95% of youth respondents 6-12 months post-discharge were enrolled in or graduated from school.
Click here to download the full Data Driven Outcomes Report for FY 2014
Click here to download the full Data Driven Outcomes Report for FY 2013
Click here to download the full Data Driven Outcomes Report for FY 2012
Click here to download the full Data Driven Outcomes Report for FY 2011
Click here to download the full Data Driven Outcomes Report for FY 2010
Hillside Work-Scholarship Connection
Hillside Work-Scholarship Connection (HW-SC) is a highly successful, nationally renowned, advocacy model for youth in grades 7 through 12. It is proven to improve graduation rates of youth who have risk factors that put them in great jeopardy of not graduating. By placing a caring HW-SC professional in their lives, students achieve academic success, secure part-time jobs, learn life skills, and build self-esteem. Knowing that graduation is just the beginning, HW-SC prepares its students for successful college and career experiences.
Applied Behavior Analysis in Developmental Disabilities Services: Examples from the Intensive Support Unit
- The Developmental Disabilities Intensive Support Unit (DD-ISU) provides a comprehensive array of services in two residential units designed to support four young people per unit.
- Inter-professional clinical assessment and intervention
- Individualized skill-building
- Support for teaching coping strategies
- Ongoing nursing and behavioral supports
- Educational services
- Services are designed for both males and females, ages 7-18.
Family Finding provides a range of services to help you create lifetime networks for disconnected youth. As part of Hillside’s commitment to help youth make permanent family connections, we are pleased to offer Family Finding services, training, and consultation for Child Welfare, Juvenile Justice, Mental Health, and Developmental Disabilities public or private agencies.
Specialized Care: Snell Farm Children's Center & Hillside Children's Center- Varick Campus
Specialized Services at Hillside Children's Center and Snell Farm Children's Center is a collaborative, trauma informed approach to residential treatment for youth who have engaged in sexual harm.
The mission of Specialized Care Services is to provide exceptional services based upon best practice and evidence-based research dedicated to: Stopping sexually harmful behavior, healing and strengthening the lives of children and families, and creating safer communities for everyone