Barb Conradt, Executive Director HCC Western and Greater Monroe Region Community Based Services, has been named to participate in the Finger Lakes Region effort sponsored by the Greater Rochester Health Foundation (GRHF) to identify problems with providing services to youth with mental health issues. Former Rochester Mayor, Tom Richards, and Rochester Business Alliance leader Sandy Parker will lead the commission which is funded by a $300,000 grant by the GRHF. Counties from Orleans to Seneca are included in the project. Barb will work alongside 28 other members of the commission with the goal of developing a “blueprint for change” to ensure that youth with serious mental health issues do not go underserved in our community. Click here to read the April 10 Democrat and Chronicle story.
- Why DE&I Matters – at Hillside, and Everywhere
- Thank You! Special Santa Program Closes Another Successful Holiday Season
- Hillside to Discontinue Services at Stillwater Campus in Greene, NY, Effective March 2022
- Hillside Establishes $4,000 Hiring Bonus for Clinicians
- Hillside Celebrates Employees for Milestone Service Anniversaries