Select one of the links below to view our Employment Listings!
- Review the list of job opportunities currently available by clicking on "Employment Listings" at the top of this page.
- You can search for opportunities based on Position, Location, Affiliate, Region or Date.
- Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please enter the record number, title and location into the subject line of your email. Emails lacking this information will be at risk of not being processed.
- Please fill out our Voluntary Self-ID survey. Completion of this data is voluntary and will not affect your opportunity for employment or terms or conditions of employment.
- Individuals selected for further consideration will be required to complete Part A of the Hillside Family of Agencies Employment Application. prior to an initial interview. It is preferred that you complete an employment application on-line. Applications should be completed electronically and electronically signed. The application must be saved to your computer and attached to an email and sent to email@example.com. Please enter the record number and title you are applying for on page 1 of Part A of the employment application. IOS users: Please be aware you will need to download Acrobat Reader version 10.6 or higher for IOS Devices prior to filling out this form. http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/product.jsp?platform=macintosh&product=10 You will be able to open it with “Preview,” but we will not be able to see your entries.)
- At the completion of the initial in-person interview all applicants must complete and return the HFA Employment Application Part B, HR-012B. It is recommended that applicants complete and return Part B of the application prior to leaving, but may return it to the hiring manager at a later time. Applicants will not move on in the process without completing Part B of the application. No further consideration will be given for applicants that do not complete and return Part B of the application.
- Due to the high volume of applicants we cannot respond on the status of your resume. You will be contacted directly by the hiring manager if there is interest in your candidacy.
Make a difference – Come join our Family!
Join us. We’re the largest and most diversified provider of services for children and families in Upstate New York, and one of the oldest and largest in the country. We provide an expanding range of child welfare, education, juvenile justice, developmental disabilities, and mental health services to children and families throughout Central and Western New York. Our success comes from innovative, culturally competent approaches and integrated services. We believe it is our privilege to serve children and families.
Be your best. You’ll work with children and families experiencing a wide variety of significant life issues including emotional, behavioral and/or developmental difficulties in our residential, foster family, in-home settings or local school districts. Because of our range of services, there’s no better place to continue your career development. You’ll be a member of a supportive team, with the opportunity to creatively approach work challenges with the right level of autonomy and schedule flexibility. Our expert clinical mentors, interactive leadership, and advancement opportunities will ensure that your professional development is bounded only by your own determination. Best of all, you’ll have the sense of satisfaction, responsibility and challenge that can only come from professional achievement in a top-notch organization.
Great benefits, too! At Hillside, you’ll have continual training opportunities, scholarships, and generous paid time off (PTO), nine paid holidays per year, comprehensive medical and dental coverage, flexible spending account, life insurance, 403(b) plan with a match, employee assistance plan, professional memberships, employee discount program and more!
Make our mission your mission. Come to Hillside Family of Agencies. We offer the right combination of stimulation, challenge and rewards, plus the support of a dedicated team of professionals. Be surrounded and supported by like-minded, extraordinary people. Hillside Family of Agencies is the best place for you to make a positive difference in the lives of children and families.
Hillside Family of Agencies is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy working environment for all employees and clients, while assuring high quality services. In accordance with the Drug Free Workplace Act of 1988, HFA has established a substance-free workplace policy which includes pre-employment drug screening.
Hillside Family of Agencies is an equal opportunity employer