WHO WE ARE
Hillside Family of Agencies provides child-centered human services in partnership with children, youth, parents, and families through an integrated system of care.
Hillside Family of Agencies, in partnership with youth, families, and communities, will be the leader in translating research into effective practice solutions that create value (outcomes/cost.)
HFA is a leader in services for children, youth, and families because we are committed to these ideals…
Respect all people
• Diverse thoughts, ideas, and opinions are listened to and valued.
• Our diversity is an advantage in building a strong, culturally competent, and inclusive community.
• Individuals are supported in achieving a healthy balance in personal and work lives.
• Our decision-making processes are inclusive.
• Individuals, families, and teams are empowered to realize their potential.
• Leadership development is imperative to our success.
• High quality services are provided.
• Best practices are integrated into our services and continually improved to optimize outcomes.
• Effective leaders are judicious stewards of information and resources.
• Children, youth, parents, and families are our partners.
• We are honest and trustworthy.
• We all share knowledge, skills, and resources.
• We employ highly skilled, qualified individuals.
• Every person’s strengths and assets are recognized and developed.
• The education and training we provide foster continuous learning.